Ever had a broken windscreen? I can help you! All you need are 10 bucks.
This is a little tutorial how you can fix it with only 10 bucks and 20 Minutes of work. This won’t work with any kind and size of rock chips. The one I fixed was about 1cm big.
- Clean the surface where the rock chip is located and make sure you dry up the cleaned part of the window.
- Place the yellow applicator over the crack and make sure the crack is inside of the centered ring. Don’t press it too hard on the screen otherwise you can make the crack bigger.
- After you ensured the applicator is solid on the screen take the first bolt and screw it softly until it gently touches the screen. Ensure from the inside if the bolt is center on the crack.
- Open the bottle with the resin (You probably need clothes and some paper towels if you drop it on the paint…) and put about 3-6 drops (depending on the size )in it.
- Use the second bolt and screw it until it is almost all the way in. After that wait about 5 Minutes.
- Check the crack from the inside if you can still see it unscrew the upper bolt and repeat the 5th step, if it is gone unscrew the bolt and continue with step 7.
- Remove all bolts and the base softly with low pressure.
- After check if there is still a bit resin on the screen if not drop with the bottle a tiny drop in the surface and press gently the foil on it and wait about a hour.
- After you waited, remove the foil and scrape off the resin that is left, with the razor blade. Now your crack should be repaird